Parks and Recreation
Dunsmuir’s Recreation and Parks District, (530) 235-4740, is headed by administrator Mike Rodriguez. Sidney Farnsworth is secretary. There are five appointed board members. Two members are appointed by the county and three are appointed by the Dunsmuir City Council to four-year overlapping terms. Meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. the second Thursday of each month in the District office building, 4841 Dunsmuir Avenue.
Current members of the Dunsmuir RECREATION AND Parks district Board
- Steve Cutting, Chairperson (county appointed)
- Will Newman, Vice Chairperson (county appointed)
- Chris Langston (city appointed)
- Kenna Conway (city appointed)
- Kate O'Grady (city appointed)
dunsmuirparks.org is the official website for Dunsmuir Recreation and Parks District.